The Association of Gaming Equipment Manufacturers (AGEM) announced today that its Board of Directors has approved the membership applications of eight new companies, bringing the trade group comprised of the world’s leading gaming suppliers to a total of 166.
The new AGEM members are:
• Aon, based in London, with offices in Las Vegas and 120 countries, is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions.
• Atlas Gaming, based in Melbourne, Australia, is a manufacturer of slot machines and games for the global market.
• Gaming Publishing / G3 Magazine, based in Burnley, United Kingdom, is a leading news provider for the global gaming industry through its print edition and the G3Newswire online portal.
• Leadman Electronics USA, based in Santa Clara, California, delivers high-quality technology products and online logistics management services nationwide.
• Posiflex Business Machines, based in Hayward, California, has been a leader in the design and manufacture of point-of-sale and industrial touch terminals and kiosks since 1984.
• Synergy Blue, based in Palm Desert, California, is a leading provider of skill-based games and platforms for an emerging class of game players.
• TACK Electronics, based in Grand Rapids, Michigan, is a contract manufacturer specializing in high-quality custom harnesses and cable assemblies.
• Yogonet, based in Buenos Aires, Argentina, was founded in 2002 and offers a leading business-to-business publication for the gaming industry.