BMM Testlabs has unveiled the speaker line-up for the upcoming Caribbean and Americas Gaming Regulation Forum (CAGRF) taking place at the Loews Hotel in Miami Beach, 20-22 November 2017 in partnership with GovRisk.
The three-day event will open with founder and former president of the American Gaming Association Frank Fahrenkopf and BMM Testlabs president and CEO Martin Storm, making the keynote address.
Storm said: “We hope to make this one of the industry’s best educational forums, with the most qualified and experienced professionals sharing their knowledge and insight in an interactive and challenging learning environment.
“It is vital for regulators, operators, suppliers and policymakers to stay on-top of the industry’s innovations and laws and the CAGRF is bringing all this information to attendees over the course of the event. The quality of speakers and information provided will be invaluable to anyone working in gaming in the Caribbean and/or the Americas.”
The CAGRF agenda includes session panels on Regional Challenges, Growth & Regulation, Mobile, Virtual, Skill-Based & Fantasy Gaming, Integrity in e-Sports, Law Enforcement & Banking Perspectives on Gaming, Cryptocurrencies and many more.
The speaker line-up also includes industry experts such as:
- David Hanich, detective, Delaware State Police, Casino and Gaming Crimes
- Blaine Graboyes, CEO, GameCo
- Travis Foley, EVP Operations, BMM Testlabs
- Billy David, chair of Gaming Commission, Klamath Tribe of Oregon
- Manuel San Roman Benavente, director general de Juegos de Casino y Máquinas Tragamonedas, Ministerio de Comercio Exterior y Turismo de Peru
- Richard Williamson, vice-president, Gaming Compliance, VGT
- Daniel Wallach, gaming and sports law attorney, Becker & Poliakoff
- Keith Whyte, executive director, National Council on Problem Gaming, responsible gaming expert
- Maureen Williamson, director, WhiteSand Gaming and Gaming Integrity Services
- Lorenzo Delzoppo, chief compliance and risk officer, Community Bank of Florida
- Linda Limieux, SVP Canada, BMM Testlabs
- Alan Pedley, principal consultant, Governance Associates, Regulated gambling expert and external AML/CFT auditor
- Tony Clark, principal consultant, Governance Associates, Gaming Regulation Expert
- Jason Elison, CISA, Director of Technical Compliance and Strategic Development, BMM Testlabs