BMM Testlabs has signed a partnership with SeNet to expand existing gaming security service offerings.
SeNet specialises in information security, both for tribal gaming and government entities. Its security services and product offerings are designed to help customers protect their systems, networks and data.
Travis Foley, EVP Operations BMM North America said: “SeNet is a highly-respected organisation in the field of International Security and we look forward to working closely with them to assist BMM’s clients to further achieve their goals.”
Services and products offered through the partnership will include:
- Security code review and vulnerability analysis
- Vulnerability assessments and penetration testing
- Information security architecture design and implementation
- Secure application engineering
- Compliance/regulatory review
- Payment card industry (PCI) compliance testing
Gus Fritschie, SeNet’s CTO, added: “A partnership with BMM will help to bring our comprehensive security services to a larger clientele and we couldn’t be more excited about all of the possibilities.
“Partnering up with BMM is the next big step into offering our services to the gaming industry.”