Eventus International announced new speakers for the 6th Annual BiG Africa Supershow, which will take place from 25-26 March 2019 at Emperors Palace in Johannesburg, South Africa.
“The BiG Africa Supershow brings together industry providers, operators, regulators, key government officials and industry advisors to discuss current and future state of the sports betting and casino industry in Africa. Next year, the BiG Africa Supershow will deliver our biggest cross-industry panel of speakers, even more networking opportunities and the most massive exhibition we’ve ever had,” said a spokesman for the firm.
For more information on the event and for special “Movember deals” follow the links to the event’s website.
Join the Event at Emperors Palace on 25- 26 March 2019 to hear from over 30 gaming industry icons as they share their thoughts on the following topics that are sure to give you the skills, insight and knowledge needed to take your gaming business to new heights in 2019.
– Dr. Philemon Masogo, Senior Manager of Law Enforcement, Limpopo Gambling Board
– Nicholas French, Director, Bet2GoMabutho Zwane, CEO, Eastern Cape Gambling Board
– Prof. Ntshengedzeni Alfred Nevhutanda, Chairman, National Lotteries Commission, South Africa
– Insights Into Africa’s Regulations: A Full African Report of the Gaming Sector
– The NLC’s Plan For Regulating Lottery Betting in S
– A data lead approach to acquisition and retention
– RoundTable Q& A Session: Advice From Africa’s Betting & iGaming (BiG) Icons
– What technologies are best suited to the African market?
– What Players Want – Making Gaming More Entertaining
– How other forms of entertainment boost casino revenue
– What are Junkets and How Do you Attract More Of Them?
– 10 Star Service – How to create memorable experiences with guests
Over the past 6 years, Eventus International has held some of the biggest exhibitions and conferences in Africa. Our experience and network of professionals in Africa is unmatched. Sponsoring and exhibiting at our events is the best way to get the maximum exposure you need to succeed in the African market.