Gaming Laboratories International (GLI®) has confirmed it will showcase 20+ years of global iGaming customer service and expertise to the Canadian Gaming Summit.
In addition to bringing over 20 years of industry-leading testing and certification services support to Vancouver this June, Gaming Laboratories International (GLI®) has confirmed it will also be sponsoring the Canadian Gaming Summit conference and trade.
GLI’s Vice President of iGaming and Canadian Services, Salim L. Adatia, will also be a panelist in two Summit sessions discussing mission-critical issues with attendees.
The two Summit sessions comprise:
- The Power of Negotiation – Tuesday, June 20, from 4 p.m. to 4:50 p.m.
- The Benefits, Issues and Challenges of Using Cloud Services for the iGaming Industry – Wednesday, June 21, from 3:05 p.m. to 3:55 p.m.
Adatia said: “The Canadian Gaming Summit’s theme, ‘the rapid pace of change,’ is incredibly relevant to the regulators, operators and suppliers GLI serves in the land-based, lottery and iGaming industries. The rapidly evolving pace of technology presents a constant challenge for our customers, which is why, for the past 27 years, GLI has been researching, developing and enhancing processes for robust product testing and security auditing to help our clients navigate the ever-changing technological landscape.”
Advances in technology have brought with them a growing popularity of iGaming, skill-based games, Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS), esports and electronic raffles, and Summit attendees can rely on Adatia to lend his expert insights to these and other pressing topics.
GLI has been paving the way for regulators, operators and suppliers entering the iGaming realm since 1996, and the company’s experts offer extensive knowledge on the field. The company provides the following iGaming testing services:
- Game evaluations
- Game math and % Return to Player (RTP) evaluations
- Game payout analysis and reporting
- RNG testing, RNG data analysis and reporting
- Platform and Remote Gaming Systems (RGS) testing
- Integration, Application Program Interface (API) and communications testing
- Security audits (penetration testing, vulnerability analysis, threat and risk assessments)
- Slots, poker, bingo, jackpot and progressives testing
- Sportsbook, pari-mutuel and betting exchange testing
- Live dealer, proxy and skill-based gaming testing
- DFS, esports and social gaming audits
- Technical Standards Document (TSD) development and consultation
- Multilingual services, consultation and compliance support
In addition, GLI experts have developed industry technical standards, which can be downloaded at gaminglabs.com/gli-standards, to help shape future regulations. GLI’s technical standards are comprised of best practices from jurisdictions around the globe and are continuously updated to incorporate the latest developments in technology. Specifically for iGaming, GLI developed GLI-19: Interactive Gaming Systems. Achieving compliance to GLI-19 ahead of entry to other regulated markets allows suppliers to realize efficiencies in both testing costs and product time-to-market given reduced incremental testing and certification efforts that may otherwise have been required.
Contact Adatia at [email protected] to arrange a meeting at the Summit.