The exciting world of Artificial Intelligence will be the subject of the Gaming Standards Association’s latest Technology Summit, “Focus on Artificial Intelligence.”
This GSA Artificial Intelligence Technology Summit is to take place 6-7 November at the Hyatt Regency in San Diego, California.
The in-depth summit is a follow up to last year’s overwhelmingly successful summit, “Focus on Blockchain.”
AI is defined as “the ability for computer-based programs to parse large volumes of data, identify patterns, learn those patterns, discern probable outcomes and make recommended actions based on that learning.”
As defined, AI has great applicability in the global gaming industry with use cases ranging from responsible gaming, such as, the early identification of potential problem gamers based on analysis of actions and the evaluation of pertinent big data, to tracking patrons feelings and analysing their needs and interests allowing for the creation of better gaming experiences, anti-money laundering, identifying most valuable players, identifying efficiencies for revenue maximisation, and a host of others.
Leading AI experts from around the world are scheduled to present at the GSA Artificial Intelligence Technology Summit including:
- Dr. Stasi Baran ~ COO, nQube Data Science Inc.
- Mr. Kiran Brahmandam ~ CEO, Gaming Analytics
- Mr. Andrew Cardno ~ CEO, Innovation Gaming Group
- Dr. Gavin Clarkson ~ Managing Director, Native American Capital
- Mr. Simo Dragicevic ~ Founder and CEO BetBuddy, a Playtech Company
- Mr. John English ~ Partner, MD Sports and Technology, Global Market Advisors
- Mr. Earle Hall ~ CEO AXES.ai
- Mr. Tim Huckaby ~ Founder and Executive Chairman, VSBLTY
- Mr. Amit Likhyani ~ Account Executive, Dynatrace
- Mr. Mark Pace ~ Managing Director, GSA Europe
- Mr. Clayton Peister ~ Managing Director, Differential Labs
- Mr. Joseph Pisano ~ Founder and CEO, Jade Group Companies
- Mr. Nimish Purohit ~ Sr. Director, Tech. Compliance, Aristocrat Technologies
- Mr. Travis Siegfried ~ Global Cognitive AI & Vision Solution Eng., IBM
- Dr. Ralph Thomas ~ Founder and President, Education Revolution LLC
- Mr. Markus Van Kempen ~ Corporate Strategy Executive, IBM
- Dr. Johannes Wilms ~ Sr. Data Scientist, NOVOMATIC AG
- Mr. George Yang ~ Founder and CEO, AI PROS