Juegos Miami 2018
May 30 – Jun 1, 2018
Miami Biltmore Hotel, 1200 Anastasia Ave, Coral Gables, FL 33134
All sectors and channels of gaming are represented under one roof at Juegos Miami, the event for exploring the rapidly growing needs of the industry’s Latin American and Caribbean stakeholders. Juegos Miami offers unprecedented opportunities to meet one-on-one with owners, buyers and key influencers from across the continent and from all gaming disciplines and platforms.
From the creators of ICE Totally Gaming, seize the commercial advantage of the best networking opportunity you’re likely to experience.
Juegos Miami is an all-inclusive event for gaming industry suppliers offering unprecedented opportunities to meet one-on-one with owners, buyers and key influencers from across the continent and from all gaming disciplines and platforms.
- All inclusive pricing – what you see is what you pay
- High quality audience, invitation only
- Dedicated product display and demonstration areas
- Facilitated meetings
- Structured networking and social activity – every day
- World-class property in the heart of Miami, The Latin Gateway
Juegos Miami will facilitate highly productive meetings between you and your target audience from a select group of buyers in a professional yet casual, relaxed and social setting that will lay the foundation for strong and lasting business partnerships. We invite you to be part of an event that promises exposure to the full ecosystem and access to decision makers to help you forge lasting relationships.
A powerful strategic, tactical and hands-on content program is taking shape for at Juegos Miami 2018. The extensive program will enable operators, regulators and governments to rise to the challenges and opportunities facing the industry.
Highlights for Juegos Miami 2018
- The country regulatory roundtables are back on day one for attendees to meet regulators/government officials to discuss your questions and issues with them directly
- New for 2018! Personal guided tours around the exhibition for all conference attendees. Meet the exhibitors shaping the Latin American gaming world.
- Key topics include: responsible gambling, the relationship between the gaming and financial sectors, online/offline convergence, CRM and improving the customer experience at land-based casinos, harnessing Big Data for marketing and improved customer acquisition/retention, the growth of mobile and online gaming in the region, blockchain, eSports and DF.
- New for 2018! “The Pitch” where the leading innovators will speak to conference attendees to discuss their new products and how they could help with issues discussed that day during the conferences. This will be in both English and Spanish!
Organiser – Clarion Gaming
Email – email@example.com
Website – https://www.juegosmiami.com