Eventus International has announced that registrations for their first ever Scandinavian Gaming Show are coming in quickly.
The Scandinavian gambling market is buzzing with excitement for the new opportunities that a fully regulated Swedish market will bring. Not only will Swedish entrepreneurs have the opportunity to legally operate within the sports betting sector come January, but local software providers will be able to begin grooming new operators in Sweden for success.
To get stakeholders excited and well prepared for the fantastic opportunities these new regulations will bring to local entrepreneurs, Eventus International has called together a star studded panel of gambling experts to discuss all things gaming at the inaugural Scandinavian Gaming Show which will be held at Stockholmsmässan in Stockholm, Sweden from 5-6 September 2018.
Naturally, local and international gaming sector professionals are rushing to register for #SGS2018 and here are some of the topics of discussion at the show:
– Better understand the new Swedish gambling regulations
– Learn more about how to be successful in newly regulated markets from leading experts
– Listen first-hand to how other regions will assist with AML and regional controls
– Be advised on the latest emerging tech trends for online and land-based operations
– See how Europe’s leading software providers re-imagine online casino platforms
– Discover the opportunities that Daily Fantasy Sports and eSports Betting that are waiting to be explored in the Scandinavian market
– Find out how sports innovation goes hand-in-hand with sporting achievements in sports
– Get to grips with the new Swedish marketing rules, both theory and practice
– Explore how diversity and inclusion in the gaming sector are creating new opportunities for companies and employees
– Make valuable new connections with senior stakeholders from all disciplines of the gambling sector
– Be motivated by the leadership and best practice lessons of some of the sector’s biggest icons.
These are only a few ways in which your company could benefit in the gaming sector by attending the Scandinavian Gaming Show next month.
Go to Eventus International’s website for the full line up of speakers and topics on the SGS agenda.