Scientific Games will provide their slot-accounting systems for del Lago Resort & Casino which is set become Seneca County’s largest employer.
[dropcap]A[/dropcap]fter a competitive evaluation and selection process, Scientific Games was awarded the contract to provide an integrated suite of its industry-leading systems solutions for this $440 million casino, which will feature 2,000 slot games and 85 table games, which includes a 10-table poker room.
“We evaluated several other companies before selecting Scientific Games to be our casino systems solutions partner,” said Jeff Babinski, executive vice president and general manager at del Lago.
The del Lago Resort & Casino selected Scientific Games’ SDS slot-accounting systems as the foundation for the integrated package, including:
– CMP , a player-tracking system that provides player tracking, bonusing, promotions, and cage and pit accounting.
– Live Floor View, which analyses slot-floor performance; monitors player activity; identifies ‘hot player’ locations; and reviews slot floor messages for monitoring activity.
– TableView, real-time table rating and player-tracking system.
– iVIEWT Display Manager, on-device messaging technology to present content such as player account information, bonusing offers, and directed marketing messages on the main game screen or top screen – without interrupting play.
– Elite Bonusing Suite, 12 applications that enable floorwide bonuses, promotions, tournaments, virtual-racing events, dynamic random bonusing, flex rewards, and video poker bonusing.
– Power Progressives, a progressive jackpot application that gives operators centralized control of all SAS paytable progressive on the casino floor.
– Beverage Ordering and Service System (BOSS), which enables self-service, touch-screen drink ordering at the slot machine through iVIEW DM.
– Servizio, a mobile service solutions suite of intelligent, rule-driven applications, automating the traditional dispatch system for jackpot processing, player registration, host functions, and slot maintenance.
“A robust, secure, and integrated system was a necessity, but beyond that, we were most excited about Scientific Games’ marketing and bonusing solutions that will help us attract, retain, and keep our guests engaged,” added Babinski.
When complete, the new casino resort will be Seneca County’s largest employer – creating 1,800 jobs to support a 205-room hotel, 2,000 slot machines, 85 table games, a 2,500-seat entertainment centre, restaurants, a spa, and other attractions. Del Lago is expected to draw patrons from two primary markets – Rochester and Syracuse – with approximately 3 million people within a 100-mile radius.